Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stacks of Color



Doesn't look nice! Rows of colors ready to be played with. This is 7 different favors of Kool aid made into play dough, ready to be given as gifts to K's friends. I am still trying to figure out how to divide up what I have and who is getting it, but I know it will get used. What I like about this recipe is how soft the dough is and how it smells.

The recipe for this is super easy.
2 cups of water
2 cups of flour
1/3 cup salt
2 tbsp of vegetable oil
and 2 packages of kool aid

Boil the water, and add in the oil. Then add the dry ingredient and mix up. it helps to knead the dough a little to finish mixing in the flour and color. I was able to fill 7 large size baby food containers (the gerber brand). I loved that I have reused some containers, and made a great gift for our friends kids. I even have labels on hand to use!



No comments: